looking forward to this journal giving many researchers all over the world inspiration and for it to develop into a practical research.
To do that, I examined the system of the journal that has been trusted and professionally acknowledged internationally for a long time, the International Professional Journal, selected the strong points and made operating principles.
As a result, I think the core of publishing a journal is an individual research that doesn’t infringe others’ copyright and I think putting in such excellent theses is my first priority task.
Therefore our journal passes the bounds of existing subjective evaluation methods of examiners and makes objective sections that need to be treated importantly as academic theses and offer them to the examiners of the theses and we cultivated a thesis examination system in which the examiner takes responsibility of the quality of the thesis examined.
Also we plan to have at least 2 examiners and have them evaluate objectively according to the regulations and have the results quantified. So with the average value of the 2 examiners’ evaluation results, we will decide on whether or not to publish the article.
|Double Blind Peer Review||2/20||5/20||8/20||11/20|
|Review-Form Reflection Review||2/24||5/24||8/24||11/24|
|Manuscript Editing Review||2/30||5/30||8/30||11/30|
|Open & Hybrid Review||3/15||6/15||9/15||12/15|
- The Peer Review of the Editorial board follows the following procedure. Determine whether the academic domain of the submitted paper is included in this journal
- It is judged whether the submitted manuscript has been edited based on 「Paper Contribution」, 「Article Editing」
- It is judged whether the submitted paper was submitted in the previous issue, and whether the 「Rejection of Publication」 is a paper
Double Blind Peer Review
- The editor-in-chief shall appoint two examiners by judging on the academic field of the contributed papers.
- The appointed examiners must be sent the contributed papers and the Examination Results form by email and be requested judgment.
- Examiners must judge objectively according to the following standards. Refer to the [Review Form]
- Creativity <10 points>.
- Methodology <10 points>.
- Logical <10 points>.
- Citation <10 points>.
- Practical <10 points>.
- Structure <25 points>
- Format <25 points>
- The average of the two evaluators should be calculated and if the score is 70/100 according to the above standards (each standard is 10 points), then publication of the paper can be decided for the publication.
- The editor-in-chief must notify the results to the author.
- In exceptional cases, a single-blind peer review is conducted when the contributor is an executive of the editorial board.
Review-Form Reflection Review
The editor-in-chief judges whether the content of the review is accurately reflected in the final revision.
Manuscript Editing Review
Manuscript professional edit manager conduct proofreading and editing. In this process, if a problem with editing is found, the author is notified of the correction and the supplemented manuscript is reviewed and published in the next issue.
Open & Hybrid Review
The manuscript is sent to all members as well as the author to check whether there is a problem with the published paper. At this time, members can communicate their opinions on the quality of the paper to the editor-in-chief. Research ethics is dealt with intensively, and when suspicion is found, a research ethics committee is held to investigate and discipline.
Check Your Manuscript
- Creativity <10 points>
- The topic of this article must be original and creative.
- The article should specify the research model as a figure.
- Methodology <10 points>
- The article must state the clear necessity of study and the valid methodology of research
- The article must state proper previous studies and explain the differentiation between them.
- Logical <10 points>
- This article has logical author’s argument and the results are concrete and clear.
- Overall, this article is faithful in English grammar, expression, and legibility, and is suitable for the scope of this article because of its logical development, concise expression, and complete result.
- Citation <10 points>
- The article must have more than 30 references (journal article)
- 5 of which must be cited from the journal with high international visibility (written in English)
- Practical <10 points>
- The results of this article contribute to the development of other studies and are applicable & practical in the field.
- Structure <25 points>
- This article consists of approximately 10 to 12 pages.
- The Abstract is divided into the purpose, method, result, and conclusion of the study. Was it written about 20 lines
- It consists of 5 keywords, and the first letter of the word is capitalized.
- The square brackets were used from the introduction to cite references such as , , , etc. and they should be sky-blue.
- The article contains figures and tables.
- Format <25 points>
- The article title was capitalized, including words and key words included in the name of the submission journal.
- The large table of contents is capitalized with the first letter of the word,
and the small table of contents is capitalized only for the first letter of the sentence.
- The first letters of all words in the bibliography are capitalized.
- The journal name is written in full name rather than abbreviated notation in the reference list.
- The DOI address of the journal article is inscribed.
Admission & Submission Form
Editing & Review Regulations
Admission & Publication Fees
1. Certificate of Admission Members
2. Certificate of Board Members
3. Website Coding
1. Open Access
2. Double Blind Peer-Review
3. Manuscript Professional Edit
4. Website Coding
6. Abstracting & Indexing
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
|500 USD||300 USD|
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.
Membership registration is a basic condition for submitting a manuscript
Members are eligible to submit papers to all journals published by J-INSTITUTE.
WE SUPPORT AND INVIGORATE YOU THROUGH COMPREHENSIVE INTELLIGENCE CONSULTING SERVICES BY J-INSTITUTE.
1. Statistics & Analysis
2. Translation & Supervision
3. Editing Service
4. Data Collection
5. Research Fund