The j-institute conference aims to contribute to the publication of high-quality manuscripts so that journals published by j-institute can be top international journals. The conference will be held twice a year and will be held both offline and online. Since a total of 10 journals are published in j-institute, the conference consists of 10 sessions. Each session proceeds with the nature of the study with its characteristics. The session will also feature moderators, presenters, and debaters, and through heated discussion, the speaker’s manuscript will be presented from a variety of perspectives. It may allow you to have in-depth knowledge.
Researchers wishing to present at the conference must write a manuscript according to the editing sample provided by the j-institute and then be reviewed and approved by the research committee in the relevant academic field. The manuscript which is finally allowed to present can participate in the conference according to a schedule set by j-institute. All the confirmed manuscripts and presentation papers are archived and provided to our members. We don’t charge for participating in the conference, but if you want to participate, you have to sign up for the j-institute. Participating in the conference may offer you an opportunity to have international academic visibility for you.
Check Your Proseeding
- Creativity <20 points>
- The topic of this paper must be original and creative.
- The paper must state proper previous studies and explain the differentiation between them.
- Methodology <20 points>
- The paper must state the clear necessity of study and the valid methodology of research.
- Logical <10 points>
- This paper has logical author’s argument and the results are concrete and clear.
- Overall, this paper is faithful in English grammar, expression, and legibility, and is suitable for the scope of this paper because of its logical development, concise expression, and complete result.
- Citation <20 points>
This paper follows the reference regulations of this Journal
- The paper must have more than 30 references(journal article)
- 5 of which must be cited from the journal with high international visibility(written in english)
- They have DOI addresses of journal article exists(written in english)
- The proportion of journal article (NO thesis, book, magazine, newspaper, website, or etc.) in the reference list accounts for more than 80% of the total.
- Practical <10 points>
- The results of this paper contribute to the development of other studies and are applicable & practical in the field.
- Format <20 points>
- The article title was capitalized, including words and key words included in the name of the submission journal. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- Write the author’s name in order of first name & last name in the title page. The author’s affiliation is written in the order of organization, city name, and country? Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- Corresponding author’s E-mail address is written in the left blank. Is * (asterisk) marked after the corresponding author’s last name? Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The Abstract is divided into the purpose, method, result, and conclusion of the study.
Was it written about 20 lines?
- It consists of 5 keywords, and the first letter of the word is capitalized. If there is a hyphen, is the first letter after the hyphen capitalized? Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The large table of contents is capitalized with the first letter of the word, and the small table of contents is capitalized only for the first letter of the sentence. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The square brackets were used from the introduction to cite references such as , , , etc. and they should be sky-blue. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The tables and figures fit into the journal template. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- In the text, the tables and figures marked as <Table 1> and <Figure 1>.
- There are any NO missing parts when comparing the references and citations in the text.
- The first letters of all words in the bibliography are capitalized. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The journal name is written in full name rather than abbreviated notation in the reference list.
- The author’s name written in the order of last name and first name in reference list.
- There are no missing parts such as the volume, page, and year of the research paper. They comply with the regulations for writing references such as periods and commas. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The university name in the thesis written in full name.
- The journal name of the research paper is colored in sky-blue like the editorial sample.
- The first letter of the word after the hyphen(-) is written in lowercase in the reference list.
- The references such as books, conference processing, and other Internet materials comply with the editorial regulations.
- The research funding organizations and notations are written in accordance with the editorial regulations.
- The name and initials are accurately written in the author’s role classification table in very last page of paper.
Admission & Submission Form
According to the J-INSTITUTE journal publication conditions are reviewed prior to presentation, and you can participate in the conference only if you meet the requirements
Admission & Presentation Fees
1. Certificate of Admission Members
2. Certificate of Board Members
3. Website Coding
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
|500 USD||0 USD|
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.
Membership registration is a basic condition for submitting a Conference Proseeding
Members are eligible to submit papers to all journals published by J-INSTITUTE.